Boat Show Services
- Full vessel detail before show (Exterior wash from the waterline up, Interior wipedown).
- Daily rinse and chamois, or just wipedown if indoors.
- Bilge detail
- 2 stepping of teak
- Booth upkeep; vacuuming, picking up trash, wiping any fixtures and furniture
- Covering boats at night, uncovering in the morning, any sort of boat staging, cushions, eisenglass, etc.
- Booth Personnel. One of our friendly, knowledgeable employees can man your booth, whether simply for just crowd control, or just to answer the same questions everyone asks that you are sick of answering.
We understand how important it is to have your products looking "First Rate" for prospective buyers. We offer a variety of services including detailed washes, morning touch ups, and booth vacuuming. We are always "on call" during the show to help clean up a spilled drink or whatever the case may be. With clients ranging from Rigid Boats to Allied Marine, we have the staff and knowledge to meet your needs.Email or call us today so we can put together a free estimate for you. Already have a detailer or plan to do it yourself? Let us show you how competitive and affordable our pricing is. All you have to do is send us an email (info@FirstMateYachtCare) with the type of boats you plan on bringing to the show! We look forward to hearing from you, and best of luck in 2014!
The First Mate difference. Here are just a few examples of us "putting out fires" at boat shows.
- At one boat show, an unattended child was left alone in the head of a 60'+ M/Y. After pushing the flush button on the head one too many times, black water not only was all over the head, but also started to creep into the master berth. In under 30 minutes from the problem being reported, we had the water cleaned up and the carpets shampooed and drying.
- With higher than anticipated booth turn out, a broker needed an extra hand with crowd control. A clean cut First Mate employee was able to work crowd control and answer basic questions (fuel capacity, engine options) with customers while they waited to meet a broker on the boat.
- A few days before the 2010 Ft. Lauderdale show a captain of a 90'+ M/Y applied a natural oil to the teak decking. When the show started the oil was not only still sticky, but was not visually appealing. A quick call to First Mate and a hand shake later, there was a full crew of First Mate employees on the boat two-stepping the teak from the end of day 1 until 11:30 PM to get the job done.
- With less than 2 weeks until the opening of the 2010 Fort Lauderdale show one client had 200+ feet of boat come off of a transport ship, covered with a few layers of dirt and rust. At show opening the boats were looking bristol with freshly 2-stepped teak, polished steal, canvas which was professionally cleaned, and all torn cushions repaired. Multiple issues, one answer, First Mate!
We look forward to hearing from you, and best of luck in 2014!
Some of our clients include:
- Vicem Yachts
- Hell's Bay Boatworks
- Yellowfin Yachts
- Midnight Express
- Allied Marine (Bertram and Mochi)
- Fathom Trawlers
- Island Packet
- MJM Yachts
Shows we worked at in 2010-2011:
- Bay Harbor Boat Show
- Michigan City Boat Show
- Newport Boat Show
- Norwalk Boat Show
- Annapolis Sail Show
- Annapolis Power Show
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Chicago Boat Show
- Fort Lauderdale Trawlerfest
- Miami International Boat Show and Miami Yacht Brokerage Show
- Palm Beach International Boat Show
- Cedar Point Boat Show
- Grand Rapids Boat Show